Zimmermann has been offering a range of compound brake discs for over 10 years. Newly added in May 2017, Line F is our answer to the friction-riveted compound brake disks introduced by original equipment manufacturers, which BMW uses in its F series and more.
We take every effort to offer our customers a range of replacement parts which are as close to original equipment as possible. We replace any patents which may stand in the way with our own developments so that our customers have a very wide range of brake discs to choose from. All of our riveted compound brake discs are also available in a more affordable solid cast version. This gives our customers an even bigger selection: high-grade, quality brake discs in a variety of different designs.
- Aluminium hub and cast friction ring
- Enhanced thermal conductivity thanks to high-carbon casting
- Time-tested Coat Z coating
- Bowl and friction ring connected by friction-lock riveting
- Weight reduced by up to 15%
- CO2 emissions reduced thanks to lower weight: an active contribution to environmental protection
- Improved brake performance thanks to significantly lower unsprung mass
- Product range optimized to match original equipment
- All references also available as a more affordable solid cast disc
- ECE R90 approval for the entire range