Zimmermann FusionZ means always compound discs. Zimmermann has over 10 years of experience at this special product segment. The entry in this segment has been carried out with the well-known Compound Disc Formula Z.
Because of easier materials for the brake disc hub we can save unsprung mass in the cars:
- weight recution
- reduction of CO2 emissions
FusionZ contains the following sublines:
- Formula Z: Hub and friction ring are floating mounted
- Formula F: Hub and friction ring are form fitting
- Formula S: Special combining of steel hub and casted friction ring
- Formula:R: specially coated light alloy hub and high-carbon cast friction ring with optimized connection technology and thus free radial expansion; developed exclusively for the racetrack!