Always on the bright side - with dust reduced brake pads from Zimmermann
The Otto Zimmermann R&D department is always searching for innovations to improve their brake parts.
That has succeeded with the brandnew Brake Pads : These pads not only optimize braking performance and enlarge life time but even cause less soiling on the rim.
Organic fibers are part of the friction material of Zimmermann pads.
This new mixture generates a layer between brake disc and brake pad with every braking operation. This layer improves pedal feeling and brake performance as well as reduced abrasion. Rims will stay significantly cleaner as well as the environment is less polluted.
Life time of the pads is almost doubled. A pleasant side effect: the generated brake dust is much brighter than with common brake pads, which means rims stay tremendously cleaner than before.
Your advantages of pads at one glance:
- High resistance of friction coefficient
- Lighter and less dust means cleaner rims
- Better braking performance
- Significant less vibration when braking means less noise generation
- Less wear and therefore longer life span
- Less abrasion therefore less brake dust means less environmental pollution
- High heat resistance
- High tensile strength