As the only manufacturer in the spare parts market Zimmermann offers with
Formula Z 100.3363.75 a corrosponding disc to the OE disc in quality, material and design.
But Zimmermann even goes a step further and offers a cross-drilled upgrade:
The version 100.3363.70 offers the cooler appearance when looking at the brake.
Both versions are equipped with aluminum hub and floating friction ring, this ensures a free radial expansion of the brake disc under heavy load.
Of course, both - the plain and the cross-drilled version - for the Audi A8 and Q5 vehicles have ECE approvals.
- Substantial weight saving and therefore less unsprung mass means more braking comfort
- Floating mounting enables radial expansion of the brake disc under relatively heavy loads
- Cross-drilled version available
- Anti-corossion Coat Z
- 1:1 exchange of original disc possible
- Not subject to registration: ECE approved
- No conversion required for brake tuning
- More than 10 years of experience in manufacturing compound discs